Fast and accurate simulation of the operations in underground and open-pit mines
Scenario management environment allows users to keep all data for simulation consistent and up-to-date
- All data is grouped into scenarios and experiments. Master data is common to all experiments
- Schedules and equipment dispatching parameters can be set individually for each experiment
- Data can be imported from GIS, EAM systems or common Excel files.
The data is shown as a tree and grouped by type and model
- Data about PDM, dump trucks, ore stacks, trains and other mine objects are shown in the form of a tree and grouped by types and models
- Mine field map is shown synchronously in 2D and 3D views, which significantly simplifies and speeds up the work with the map
- Parameters of all mine objects are edited in the properties window. All data is checked for correctness when entered, and errors are highlighted immediately after data entry
- Additionally, MineTwin allows you to check the semantic correctness and integrity of the data
- Most typical geometric errors are corrected automatically.
Fast and accurate simulation of mine operations
- MineTwin uses the Amalgama® platform and libraries to create fast and accurate mine simulation models
- The MineTwin simulation model allows you to simulate a year of mine operations in minutes on a personal computer.
Dynamic animation of simulation
- Simulation experiments can be run with or without animation, which cuts simulation time in half
- Users can speed up and slow down the simulation, as well as pause it at any point of interest
- Gantt chart shows the state history of all equipment units. Ore volume charts allow for quick identification of mine bottlenecks.
Visualisation and reports
- The simulation model shows the mine operation in 2D and 3D views. The color map of traffic congestion shows the bottlenecks of the transport network
- The simulations resultes are desplayd in the interface of MineTwin Simulation and can be exported to Excel-files for the further analysis.