- CPU: 64-bit, 4 Cores, 2 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- 1 GB of available HDD/SSD space
MineTwin is a desktop application distributed as an archive file. After unpacking the application is ready to start. Licensed instance of MineTwin application does not use an Internet connection.
Microsoft® Office Excel® version 2007 or newer should also be installed.
- MineTwin-OpenPit-1.4.6 (May 12, 2022) – version with the increased simulation performance, displaying of extended equipment operation statistics
- MineTwin-OpenPit-1.4.0 (April 22, 2022) – version with inplemented equipment maintenance by working hours/ distance traveled
- MineTwin-OpenPit-1.3.0 (April 18,c2022) – version with the improved displaying data on charts, implemented financial indicators calculation
- MineTwin-OpenPit-1.2.9 (February 2, 2022) – version with implemented train simulation
- MineTwin-OpenPit-1.2.1 (September 20, 2021) – the first public version
- MineTwin-OpenPit-0.1.0 (October 15, 2020) – the first version, that was presented at the MiningWorldRussia Conference and available for a limited group of partners
- MineTwin-Underground-1.1.26 (January 25, 2022) – current version
- MineTwin-Underground-0.1.0 (September 28, 2021) – the first version, that was presented at the MiningWorldRussia Conference and available for a limited group of partners